Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
2 T. coconut oil
- 1 green bell pepper finely diced
- 2 celery stalks diced
- 1½ lbs. rotisserie chicken breast shredded
- 2 t. onion powder
- 1 t. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ c. Frank’s hot sauce
- 2 green onions sliced
- To serve: 1 head Bibb or butter lettuce leaves removed, washed and patted dry
Melt the coconut oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the diced pepper and celery, and sauté until tender, around 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken, onion powder, and garlic powder. Stir well and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the chicken is heated through.
- Add the hot sauce and sauté while stirring for another minute or two, until the sauce is heated through and everything is well coated. Remove from heat and stir in the sliced green onions.
- To serve, fill Bibb lettuce cups with a few tablespoons of the chicken mixture and enjoy!
Nutritional information (per serving)*
Dietary Fiber: 2g
*Nutritional information is from HappyForks.com. Information is provided for entertainment purposes only.