Lemon and Dill Salmon with Herb Salad
1 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 6- oz. Alaskan wild-caught salmon filets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 c. mixed salad greens
- 1 c. cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 1 medium English cucumber peeled, cut in half and seeded
- 4-5 fresh dill sprigs roughly chopped
- ¼ c. fresh mint leaves chopped
- ¼ c. fresh basil leaves chopped
- 1 T. Dijon mustard
- 2 T. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 T. apple cider vinegar
- 1 fresh lemon cut into wedges
- 1 Fresh lemon cut into slices
- 2 sprigs fresh dill
Preheat the olive oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Season the salmon with some salt and pepper on both sides and place skin-side down in the hot pan. Sear for 3 - 4 minutes before carefully flipping the filets. Cook for another 3-4 minutes before removing from heat.
- In the meantime, combine the mixed salad greens, tomatoes, cucumber, and fresh herbs in a large bowl and toss to combine. Set aside.
- To make the dressing, whisk the Dijon mustard, olive oil, and apple cider vinegar in a small glass bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pour dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
- To serve, season the salmon with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and a few dill sprigs. Serve with herb salad and enjoy!
Nutritional info (per serving)* Calories: 350 Fat Total: 18.8g Carbohydrates: 6g Protein: 38g Dietary Fiber: 2g *Nutritional information is from HappyForks.com. For entertainment purposes only.