Baked Side of Cabbage
- 1 whole head of cabbage
- 4 Tablespoons of high polyphenol Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 lemon
- Sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C/400F
- Remove the outer leaves of the cabbage
- Cut the cabbage into 6 wedges
- Place cabbage wedge on oven sheet.
- Brush cabbage with a mixture of 2 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and w Tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over cabbage
- Cook for 15 minutes. Flip cabbage wedge and repeat for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy! Crunchy, tasty and filling.