Refreshing Mixed Berry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- ¼ c. rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 c. fresh raspberries washed
- 2 t. fresh lemon juice
- ½ c. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ t. sea salt
- 1 head Romaine lettuce washed, stem removed, and chopped
- 1/3 c. fresh mint chopped
- 1 c. fresh strawberries washed, hulled, and sliced
- 1 c. fresh blackberries washed
- 1/3 c. sliced almonds toasted
- Note: Chill salad plates prior to preparing this recipe.
- Add vinegar, raspberries, lemon juice, and olive oil to a food processor and blend until smooth. Add salt and taste. Adjust other flavors to achieve the desired balance. Set aside.
- Add lettuce, mint, strawberries, blackberries, and toasted almonds to a large bowl and gently toss to combine.
- Drizzle with raspberry vinaigrette and serve immediately on chilled salad plates for a refreshing appetizer.
Nutritional information (per serving)*
Dietary Fiber: 7g
Fat: 7.6g (1g saturated)
*Nutritional information is from HappyForks.com. It is provided for entertainment purposes only.